1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to find VFG sellers on Etsy

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Shop with VFG members' started by MagsRags, Dec 16, 2022.

1. MagsRags

MagsRags VFG President Staff Member

Search Tips for Etsy

What do you do when your search terms return hundreds – or even thousands of listings on Etsy? Try these tips.

1. Add this to your search – VFG! VFG is a tag used by seller members of the Vintage Fashion Guild. To join VFG as a member, a seller must pass a careful review of their knowledge and selling; only then can they say they are “a proud member of VFG”. So add VFG to your searches on Etsy when you want the finest selection. Do be aware that non-members sometimes use the VFG tag - you can always check our directory if you have any doubts.

2. Change the Etsy Sort from “Relevancy” to anything else - Highest Price, Lowest Price, Top Customer Reviews. On Etsy, Relevancy expands the results to include many things you didn’t ask for. Changing the sort will almost alway cut the random results by more than half.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2023
  2. Cestsibon

Cestsibon Administrator Staff Member

I did not know this Thank you for the suggestion I will put this to good use. I also make a FAV treasury with the little heart and created it with my VFG Fav's.