1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Huddlespun 3 piece help

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by leeann, Jan 31, 2021.

1. leeann

leeann Registered Guest

Hi! I’m new here! Trying to gather any information regarding the Huddlespun brand and it’s age. I have a three piece in new condition, and have zero clue about it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! image.jpg

Midge likes this.
  2. Linn

Linn Super Moderator Staff Member VFG Past President

Welcome, Leann -

I am not familiar with the brand, and it is not in our Label Resource. If you Google "Huddlespun" you will find a few other pieces for sale online.

If you can show us the label, and any other labels in the pieces, and a closer view it will help date them. To my eye, they look mid-late 1960s.

CatsLikeUs and GemGem like this.
  3. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

4. leeann

leeann Registered Guest

image.jpg

CatsLikeUs likes this.
  5. leeann

leeann Registered Guest

Does this help?

CatsLikeUs likes this.
  6. eyeleen

eyeleen Registered Guest

I also have a huddlespun pant set 4 piece Black with silver threads. labeled huddlespun also label TRUDY'S Oakland California. Was a Gift to me in 1966 would like its value if any. Very Nice like new condition. Maybe this well help.

7. Avantbo

Avantbo Registered Guest

Hi,

Smart, late 60s, ( posibly 70s ), 3 set knitwear attire.

Some quick research, sources, Justia, FTC, 50fashion.com.

Attached Files:

8. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

eyeleen, we cannot help with pricing, best to search online and see what similar sets are fetching.
    I would also think this is a lurex knit due to the metallic threads.