1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have an outfit Diane Lane is wearing in Hollywoodland!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by Aphrodite_Nymphia, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Aphrodite_Nymphia

Aphrodite_Nymphia Registered Guest

I am so excited (I am either a true vintie or cannot take any more WTO law!) I watched Hollywoodland the other night (Ben Affleck is so underrated) and I saw a vintage outfit I own - albeit in a different colour. As I was watching the scene I thought hmm I have a top very similar to that and then it panned out and she was wearing the matching skirt too. Now I wish I had the cream version!

Emma.

Attached Files:

2. Elsewhere

Elsewhere VFG Member

oh no no no! The PINK version of ANYTHING is always so much better!

Very nice! I LOVE two piece dress sets... they're so much more forgiving for us Amazon types!

3. denisebrain

denisebrain VFG Vice President Staff Member VFG Past President

Lovely! And I love the floating image on the green background Emma!

4. BagDiva

BagDiva Guest

l like the pINK!!!

5. Hattysattic

Hattysattic VFG Secretary

I love clothes spotting in movies.. and I love that I have a place to go where I now know it's not just me :D

Fab set, and cream would only show the dirt ;) .. Pink is best!

6. bartondoll

bartondoll Guest

Cool! I agree.........pink is ALWAYS better!

Sue

7. Aphrodite_Nymphia

Yes it is true pink is always better, I just wish that I had the cream too! I can't take credit for the photo though Maggie, although I love the use of the background, that is the image from the seller I bought it off. I actually told her yesterday too and she wrote back to me and said she wanted to cry wishing she hadn't sold it!

Emma.

8. Aphrodite_Nymphia

And here she is in it ... I finally found a photo.

Attached Files: