1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help identifying vintage Levi's jeans. I assume they are fake/reproductions but idk..

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by wmich42, Feb 12, 2014.

1. wmich42

wmich42 Registered Guest

I assume these are fakes....but figured I would ask some opinions anyways. I know they cannot be authenticated...just looking for opinions from those who know more than I do about vintage jeans.

EDIT: Photos posted a few posts down.

2. wmich42

wmich42 Registered Guest

anyone? are the pictures working?

3. Pinkcoke

Pinkcoke Alumni

No they aren't, but in any case we are unable to authenticate items.

4. wmich42

wmich42 Registered Guest

Yeah I know they can't actually be authenticated on a website. I guess I used the wrong choice of words and I apologize for that. I am just looking for opinions from people who would know more than I would. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

What is the best way to post pictures on here? I tried linking them using the "insert/edit image" button but apparently that did not work. I will try using the "upload a file" button instead.

5. wmich42

wmich42 Registered Guest

Inside of front pocket: IMG_0824.JPG

Inside of top button (stamped with "W"): IMG_0823.JPG

Salvage: IMG_0822.JPG

Patch (it's stiff, don't think it's leather, probably a paper patch?): IMG_0818.JPG

Big E (2 sided): IMG_0817.JPG

Back pocket (single stitching on inside) with hidden rivets: IMG_0816.JPG IMG_0815.JPG

Random photos: IMG_0814.JPG IMG_0812.JPG IMG_0813.JPG