1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I was interviewed about my book!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by denisebrain, Jul 9, 2021.

1. denisebrain

denisebrain VFG Vice President Staff Member VFG Past President

I had surgery yesterday, and woke up to this great article. The vintage-savvy reporter from our local weekly newspaper talked with me several months ago, but the space couldn't be made until this month.

Notice the plug for the VFG—although she missed that we aren't all sellers, but have various vintage-fashion-professional members. Still... :cheer:

https://www.inlander.com/spokane/sp...ng-for-timeless-clothing/Content?oid=21958494

2. Rue_de_la_Paix

Rue_de_la_Paix VFG Member

Congratulations Maggie! It is a really great interview. :drinkingtoast: It will surely lead to many book sales for you. I treasure my own (autographed!) copy of your book.

Hope you will be up and feeling better from your surgery very soon.

denisebrain likes this.
  3. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

4. kittenteethvintage

kittenteethvintage VFG Member

Congrats!!

denisebrain likes this.
  5. Metro Retro Vintage

Metro Retro Vintage VFG Member

Such an excellent article and compliment to your book. I also hope you're feeling better, Maggie!

denisebrain likes this.
  6. GemGem

GemGem Registered Guest

Oh exciting! It lead me to your site too, which is pretty fantastic! Your book is on my Wishlist and I am most certainly getting it next week... one thing though.... I'm wondering how someone got a signed version? ......:headbang:

denisebrain likes this.
  7. Vinclothes

Vinclothes Alumni +

Congratulations on a great article about a great person. Please compliment the reporter. Best wishes for an uneventful successful recovery.

Marian

denisebrain likes this.
  8. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

That was a nice awakening...a well written article on your book. She did a great job, hope the book sales soar too!
    Hope you heal quickly.

denisebrain likes this.
  9. denisebrain

10. Vintagiality

Vintagiality VFG Treasurer Staff Member

What a fantastic feature Maggie!

denisebrain likes this.
  11. A lovely article, Maggie, and here's hoping that your surgery went well and your recovery is speedy and complete!:)

denisebrain likes this.
  12. denisebrain

My surgery was on an acromioclavicular joint and while the surgeon was in there, he repaired two tears in a rotator cuff. Not so great feeling right now, but I think this will be a big help eventually!

13. Lady Scarletts

Lady Scarletts VFG Member

Feel better soon,Maggie!
    Congrats on the article. Your book is wonderful and so informative. Everyone should add it to there book collection when dealing with vintage.:clapping:

denisebrain likes this.
  14. cmpollack

cmpollack VFG Member

Even better to wake up to than flowers! Heartiest congrats, and hope you heal swiftly!

denisebrain likes this.
  15. vintagedevotion

vintagedevotion VFG Board Member

How wonderful, Maggie! So happy for you. Wishing you lots of sales and a speedy healing!

denisebrain likes this.
  16. Distantdetails

Distantdetails Administrator

One more news article to help us with our Wikipedia entry! Thanks, Maggie!!! And CONGRATULATIONS.

Take it easy on that tender shoulder!

denisebrain likes this.