1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Identify this pair of 1990s glasses frames.

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by John Cohen, Aug 29, 2020.

1. John Cohen

John Cohen Registered Guest

I'm trying to identify the make and model of these 1990s glasses frames. Anybody know?

Attached Files:

2. MagsRags

MagsRags VFG President Staff Member

Hello John, and welcome to the VFG forums!

I don't think we have anyone here who specializes in eyeglass frames. Based on what I see here and in our Facebook shop, our trade members who do offer a fair number of vintage frames tend to list frames from the 50s, 60s, and 80s. There is at least one website out there that specifically specializes in authentic vintage frames, but even they don't seem to go past the 80s at the moment.

If it has to be that specific pair, it is going to be a challenging search IMO. If you can put into words what draws you to those, you will probably be able to find something similar or at least close. Search terms that come to mind are "rimless" and "rectangular".

Hopefully someone with more expertise about this than me will stop by with additional advice.