1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If I Could Turn Back Time....One Man's Massive Collection of Cher Memorabilia

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by BonniesVintageClothesLine, Apr 2, 2014.

1. This is an interesting article about a man who has amassed a great collection of Cher memorabilia, including some of her fabulous Bob Mackie costumes. And, just as a side note, the gorgeous Cher mannequins featured in the display were made by David Costa of Dash 'n' Dazzle manequins! Enjoy!

http://www.cityscenecolumbus.com/If-I-Could-Turn-Back-Time/

2. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

3. sewingmachinegirl

sewingmachinegirl VFG Member

That is fantastic :wow22:- and such a specific thing to collect isn't it!!

4. Metro Retro Vintage

Metro Retro Vintage VFG Member

So amazing, how the faces of the mannequins look so much like her -- almost like figures out of a wax museum. Great article!

5. Lady Scarletts

Lady Scarletts VFG Member

Incrediable:)

6. bartondoll

bartondoll Trade Member

Awesome!!!

I will be seeing Cher live in Toronto next Monday. I'm a huge fan of her's and am so excited!

7. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Member Staff Member VFG Past President

That is one great collection! Her clothes are just incredible!

8. It would be so much fun to see Cher and her costumes live and in person!! I have always liked her so much and she is one fantastic actress! I think so many people forget that and think of her only as a singer and her musical talents, but, oh that girl can act!!! I'm truly envious of you for having this opportunity......Enjoy and please report!