1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Ossie Clark for Charnos lingerie collectable?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Noir*Boudoir, Sep 7, 2004.

1. Noir*Boudoir

Noir*Boudoir Guest

I've seen the tights knocking around Ebay, but I don't know whether anyone finds the other parts of his licensed range desirable or not:

[​IMG]

Anyone know? I was thinking of keeping this, but it's a bit large and breaches my collecting rules...

2. bartondoll

bartondoll Guest

I have no idea, but that is one darn cute piece of lingerie!
    I think you would have interest in this regardless of the
    Ossie label.

Sue

3. emmapeelpants

emmapeelpants Alumni

I've seen 3 come up in the time I've been searching for Ossie Clark - prices are variable so I wouldn't have high hopes, but you might be pleasantly surprised. I sold a pair of the tights a while back but I can't remember what they made.

4. fuzzylizzie

fuzzylizzie Alumni

I'll put that label on the resource, too, if you don't mind.

Lizzie

5. Noir*Boudoir

Noir*Boudoir Guest

Lizzie - of course! go ahead. I've added it to the lingerie thread too.

Liz - thanks for your research insights! I bought this off Ebay myself (not for nothing, but reasonable for an unused and nice piece), but I guessed wrong at the sizing... (Ossie's '14's do seem to be 14, remarkably). I'll perhaps put it up in the mall for a moderate sum (and trust in Sue's judgement); but I won't be gutted if I have to give up and 'catbox' it.

Thanks all!