1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this a vintage Levi Jacket?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by JEJFo, Dec 20, 2017.

1. JEJFo

JEJFo Registered Guest

Hi: I purchased a leather biker jacket and don't recognize the label. I searched online to no avail. Contacted Levi.com and they weren't any help. Have you seen this label before? There's the "red tab" label but not like this one.

IMG_0341.JPG IMG_0340.JPG

2. bycin

bycin Guest

I'm not sure this is vintage ... do you have pictures of the lining and zipper?

3. Rue_de_la_Paix

Rue_de_la_Paix VFG Member

This looks very contemporary. Can you show the back of the jacket? Also, is this a man's or a woman's jacket? Is it real leather or faux leather? I ask because Levi makes both. Perhaps purchased at the Union Square store in San Francisco so you could contact them but you might not hear back until after the holidays.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  4. JEJFo

JEJFo Registered Guest

Interesting. I'll put the lining, zipper and back of the jacket shots up tomorrow. The tag is what threw me, I can't find anything like it online and it looks old. It's real leather. I'm not sure which gender it's for, could go either. I was thinking maybe it was a sample jacket?