1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is this THE Lilli Ann?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by cotmyey, Oct 30, 2004.

1. cotmyey

cotmyey VFG Member

I've seen this label on eBay, but I would like confirmation as to if it is "THE" Lilli Ann. ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Faux mink with suede inserts around bottom. They start just around the waist line:

[​IMG]

from inside showing inserts: gored?

[​IMG]

I haven't much luck selling womens things, so I need all the help I can get!!!!!

Thx. Gayle

2. Although I have never seen that particular label, I would have to say yes, it's THE Lilli Ann. She produced garments under many different makers.

Make sure to post that label to Lizzie's label thread so she can add it to the label resource!

Nice find!!

~Maureen

3. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

I think you mean the be all and end all most desirable Lilli Ann label for thise sort of thing?

4. cotmyey

cotmyey VFG Member

HAHAHAHAH!! Me get one of those? Highly unlikely!!!!

:P nope, just hopin' that it isn't a Knock-Off!, like some 'lilly ann' blouses from hong kong!

G :)

5. Patentleathershoes

HA HA HA if that were so you wouldn't be asking, you would be on a tropical island cruise LOL.

it looks real to me...double check too on Maija's Lilli Ann page..though i don't recall seeing it there.

6. Patentleathershoes

i think the construction looks way too good to be fake