1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Isn?t She Lovely? Customer Pics

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by Metro Retro Vintage, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Metro Retro Vintage

Metro Retro Vintage VFG Member

Isn’t She Lovely? Customer Pics

I really enjoy when customers send me pics of themselves wearing something they’ve purchased from the shop – and today I received a blog link to several pics from the lovely Victoria, who really brought life and color to a simple dress.

Here are two of them ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. joules

joules VFG Member

This is what makes it all worthwhile, doesn't it? That pretty plaid looks really nice, and it was sweet of her to share the photos.

3. Metro Retro Vintage

Thank you Julie -- I sure wish that I could hire her as my model, lol!

4. joules

joules VFG Member

5. vintagedevotion

vintagedevotion VFG Board Member

6. Linn

Linn Super Moderator Staff Member VFG Past President

Lovely dress and it looks great on her! Wish I'd seen it first - LOL!!!

Linn

7. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

It's so nice when a client takes the time to do this...it does indeed make our endeavors worthwhile! She looks lovely and what a charming dress!

8. Metro Retro Vintage

Thank you ladies for sharing your comments with me. :) Her lovely gesture made my day (but I sure wish that I had her hair, lol!)

9. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

she is adorable, and the dress is perfect on her! that first shot is especially sweet ~

those kind of emails are the best, aren't they!?!!

10. thespectrum

thespectrum VFG Member Staff Member

Wow, she looks fabulous & I was thinking the same thing about having her as a model!

How nice of her to share with you.

11. gatco

gatco VFG Member

My first thought also was "boy could she sell some clothes".

That dress is just perfect for her. I can see why it made your day, we need more of those.

12. gaildavid

gaildavid VFG Member

Don't you just love those kind of emails? It really does make everything worthwhile.....so encouraging. Thanks for brightening my morning. :sunshine:

Gail

13. Metro Retro Vintage

Awww, thank you everyone! I sent her this link and know that she'll enjoy everyone's comments. :)

14. glamoursurf

glamoursurf Alumni

Laura, she is priceless and how wonderful for her to share pics. I'd love to have hair like her. The dress is fabulous on her.

15. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

Wowsers - she looks great. Its not just the dress and styling but her awareness of what colors flatter her.

16. Gosh...she looks wonderful in vintage!! What a stylish yet classic look she has!

17. JusticePirate

JusticePirate Registered Guest

Hey I just want to say, this is really sweet of you all. I signed up just to let you know that I am really flattered by all your kind comments. This is me that these pictures are of. If you'd like to see more, my blog is http://tiedemanntribe.blogspot.com
    Thanks again! I'm going to go check out all of your shops!!!
    I live in North NJ, by the way.
    I am truly truly touched by your sweet comments and they made me blush!!!!!!
    +Victoria+

18. pauline

pauline Registered Guest

That's really nice of Victoria to think about you, shows how much she must like the dress. apart from looking wonderful .

19. Metro Retro Vintage

Hey Victoria weighed in ( waving :hiya: )

She has a hair-do video on YouTube as I understand it (Victoria, maybe you can include a link when you get a chance). :)

20. Sorry I missed this post. Your buyer is gorgeous. I would love hair like that! :wub: The dress is beautiful and the colours work really well for her.

How lovely to take the time to send you photos. Please send her my way!