1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jacques St Laurent

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Luna Junction, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Luna Junction

Luna Junction VFG Member

Has anyone ever heard of JACQUES St Laurent? Funny, but there's nothing online about him but for the fact that he made funky fake fur coats.jackets in the 80s.

2. cotmyey

cotmyey VFG Member

Not much to find is there. Company information: (they didn't last long) - JACQUES SAINT LAURENT FASHIONS, INC. New York, New York. incorporated in 1978, First use of TM. : 1979, Abandonment Date: October 9, 1982 .
    G&S: WOMEN'S AND MEN'S FUR CLOTHING, NAMELY JACKETS, COATS AND ACCESSORIES WOMEN'S AND MEN'S FUR CLOTHING, NAMELY JACKETS, COATS AND ACCESSORIES

3. Luna Junction

Luna Junction VFG Member

I got nothing on trademarkia.com! Is it OK if I asked where you got the TM info? What you said is basically what I'd learned checking around the Internet. Thanks for answering

4. lkranieri

lkranieri VFG Member

In addition to the information Cotmyey found, Trademarkia also had the following bits about the company:

JACQUES SAINT LAURENT FASHIONS, INC.
    224 W. 30TH ST. , NEW YORK, , 10001

Correspondent:

PETER ROTH
    217 BROADWAY
    NEW YORK
    NEW YORK 10007

5. Luna Junction

Luna Junction VFG Member

I found a lot of Jacques St Laurent in Canada but no direct referrals to clothing of any kind. He must be the brother Yves doesn't want anyone to know about....
    =-P

cotmyey likes this.