1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

jens sorensen & co and Burberry's

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Jonty Dacre, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Jonty Dacre

Jonty Dacre Registered Guest

Hi all, bit of a long shot but I'm dying to get some more insight, I recently came across a burberry's sweater labelled as a bootleg, however it's not uncommon for me to find 'bootlegs' that are indeed real items but just obscure, that people obviously don't realise. However, I noticed on this Burberry's sweater it also had the text "Jens Sorensen & co". I did some googling and found some Burberry trench coats with the classic Burberry's for X retail store or shop i.e Selfridges etc, and found one for "Jens Sorensen & co" (I will provide a photo).

My question being, what is Jens Sorensen & co ?? besides the odd photo I can't see to find anything about them online, some help would be appreciated greatly, thank you all.

Attached Files:

2. northstarvintage

northstarvintage Administrator Staff Member

I currently have a "Burberrys for Abercrombie & Fitch" jacket up for sale, so maybe Jens Sorensen & Co. were a Danish version of Abercrombie?

3. Absinthium

Absinthium Registered Guest

A/S Jens Sørensen & Co. was a menswear & men's tailoring company, which as far as I can find, has existed since 1975 in Copenhagen and went bankrupt in 2005. I don't know if you looked it up without the 'ø' as opposed to merely an 'o', but they're not the same letter and that might've confused the results

GemGem and themerchantsofvintage like this.