1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JJ toddler shoes

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by RLeaMoore, May 26, 2015.

1. RLeaMoore

RLeaMoore Registered Guest

any guess to the decade?

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

2. Pinkcoke

Pinkcoke Alumni

I would guess at 80s. The shoe design is a bit 50's retro. The logo looks more 70's but mens shoes seem to favour more traditional logos. That type of grip moulded sole is fairly recent.

3. Yes, they seem to have a bit of Doc Marten influence in the soles. The brogue look and round toe makes me think these creep into the early '90s though, which is also when DMs started impacting fashion the most. Back in the '80s they were still (mostly) the preserve of subcultures, at least they were outside of the UK.

EDIT: actually, I just looked down and they're a similar shape to the shoes on my feet! I love this style, I call them "school shoes" although I prefer them plainer, without the brogue look. I got mine in '98 and they were old stock so probably a few years old then (I got them from the Florsheim factory outlet and I have a second pair, very similar).

4. RLeaMoore

RLeaMoore Registered Guest

Thanks!

5. rachelmcquire565

rachelmcquire565 Registered Guest

oh yes! from the 90's i guess,the retro look one of my favourites i must say. The front curve is all what giving it a lot cuter look. I would love to have such a pair in my shoe rack. It would do a real justice to tight fitted formal skirts when paired up with white frilly socks.

6. kiara93

kiara93 Registered Guest

Hi guys,

I want to purchase a cute pair of baby girl shoes for my little princess. Suggest me any online shopping sites who have a collection of shoes for a 1-year-old baby girl?

Toddler Shoes Online

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017