1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

July 1st - 4th - Star Spangled Vintage Event on VC-Mall!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG News - Announcements and events' started by dibs2002, Jun 5, 2005.

1. dibs2002

dibs2002 Registered Guest

[​IMG]

When: July 1st - end of day July 4th (midnight)

Featuring: anything glam, sparkling, bombshell, wow, shiny, red, white and/or blue!

Where: VC-Mall - open 24 hours for your shopping convenience! At a browser near you!

Deb

2. fuzzylizzie

fuzzylizzie Alumni

I can't say I've EVER seen a better ad! Great background, and Maggie looks adorable, as always!

And this sale shold be lots of fun to work with newsletter wise.

3. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

YAY! I will be getting ready for it! (to sell and shop)

And Maggie looks great as always!

4. denisebrain

denisebrain VFG Vice President Staff Member VFG Past President

Yee-Haw! I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy! Great job Janine! :USETHUMBUP:

5. Yes, you are a Yankee Doodle Dandy!!:USETHUMBUP:

That ad looks great Janine!!

Maggie, thank you so much for being our model!!!!

Can't wait for this promotion to begin. :party:

6. hipvintage

hipvintage Alumni

THANKS!

And with the wonderful help of Margaret, it has a glamourous, festive, summer-time, fun-time feel. I love the fireworks made from actual glitter!

I think her clothes are perfect for a vintage-in-style-now look. Full skirt, platform peep-toe shoes, cropped & fitted feminine jacket, and fitted bodice. Plus the big hat and straw bag, of course!

weeeeee!! I wanna go on a glamourous picnic with my new clothes from VC-Mall!!!:bouncy:

Janine

7. dibs2002

Yes, it was Janine who made the ad! She's quite good! And Maggie is the model, I think it is a very very cool ad.

Deb

8. I just added it as a banner on my web site. Doesn't show on the welcome page but on all the other pages that don't go directly to mall.

See It Here.

9. Patentleathershoes

Very Cool Linda!

I will have to update my "news page"

10. bartondoll

bartondoll Guest

Absolutely fabulous!!!

Sue

11. gaildavid

gaildavid VFG Member

That is sooooooo cool! Very professional! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Gail

12. ourbabyroo

ourbabyroo Registered Guest

KUDOS to Debs for the great idea, Maggie for marvelous modeling and Janine for putting it all together!

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

13. ourbabyroo

ourbabyroo Registered Guest

Just a *bump* ~ so everyone can get ready to list their items (or get ready to shop!)

:bouncing:

14. dibs2002

Only 10 more days!

15. Patentleathershoes

Remember though...if you see something you really love, don't wait for the sale to buy it. It could be gone if you wait.....

16. Patentleathershoes

17. Plus, have you *SEEN* the new Babylon Mall?? :o

OMG!! It's gorgeous!!!!! I absolutely love it. Deb did such a fabulous job. It truly looks like a grand labor of love!!

:party:

Rock on Deb!!!

~Maureen

18. gaildavid

gaildavid VFG Member

I've noticed the new design, too....and it is wonderful, Deb!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Gail

19. vrock

vrock Registered Guest

drooling.. I:love008: the outfit on the flyer. I am singing at an outdoor "Americana" festival on July 4th. oohhhh I wish I had that dress and those SHOES. Now I have something to strive for as I shop this weekend.

20. Patentleathershoes

We will be having a preview showcase here on the public board starting monday, so you will get a preview of what some of the participating sellers will be included in the sale, as well as member sellers who don't have a mall shop are invited to show off their red, white, and blue...and sparkles..too!