1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jumpsuits - Various

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Most Wanted - Looking for something?' started by kevinjohnnyc, Jul 25, 2004.

1. kevinjohnnyc

kevinjohnnyc Registered Guest

One of the boutiques I'm buying for is on the look-out for jumpsuits. This is a fashion-forward vintage boutique in NYC that counts models and other fashionistas as clients, so they have to be on the slim side. Nothing over a modern 6/8. (I know that sounds awful, it's not my rule...)

The maker isn't a big deal. Home-sewn is fine. Fabric quality and uniqeness/skill/wearability are key. As is the best possible condition.

Please let me know if you'll be listing any jumpsuits.

Thanks! Kevin

2. alonesolo

alonesolo Guest

I have a Toni Todd one up right now. I think it ends tomorrow night (?) Its black and white. I have another thats sleeveless floral with matching belt. I haven't listed it but if you want I can wrestle my manni Solena to the floor and put it on her for pics. I was going to save it for summer but if I can sell it now I am ready for a rumble.

(She isn't co operative with jumpsuits.)

3. I have sold quite a few lately. I will keep you in mind.

4. bartondoll

bartondoll Guest

Kevin,

I have a Mr. Blackwell 70s party red jumpsuit and
    jacket on sale in my VC-Mall shop at the moment.

here

Don't know if that is any good to you or not and it may be too big.

Sue

5. kevinjohnnyc

kevinjohnnyc Registered Guest

Sending pics (can't send links - ruins the transaction for me - she's a "buyer" not a "consign-er" and I prefer it that way! So she musn't know how much I paid...) I personally like both, but she is very picky about fabric, so I have to wait and see. She told me this a week ago, so I'm wondering if she wants Fall or Summer??? I have to clarify!

Thanks all! Kevin

6. alonesolo

alonesolo Guest

Just go ahead and grab my pics from the auction if you want them to show her.

7. bartondoll

bartondoll Guest

same here Kevin, you can grap them from the VC Mall listing.

Sue