1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just checking to announce I published a Book

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG News - Announcements and events' started by yumyumvintage, Jan 30, 2016.

1. yumyumvintage

yumyumvintage VFG Member

I thought to let you know I self publish a book of my artwork titled WIZARD which I was lucky enough to be edited by the senior photo editor of Italian Vogue, who let me have free reign of the book. You can find more about my book at my website: http://www.christineandersonphoto.com/

To pay for the production of book I have shut down my vintage website and keep everything on etsy. Boy I miss searching out clothing...

XXXXXXXX
    -Christine

[​IMG]

Link corrected by Admin..

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2016
  2. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

I'm so thrilled for you, Christine!! i've been following your artwork escapades on facebook, of course! sure miss seeing you around here, especially at yard sale time! xoxoxo

3. lkranieri

lkranieri VFG Member

Congratulations on your newest creation. Your art/photography is, as always, wonderful.

Just a note, too, that there is a typo in your link, which should be: http://www.christineandersonphoto.com

4. EndlessAlley

EndlessAlley Alumni

Your images are simply gorgeous! congratulations, Christine!

5. yumyumvintage

yumyumvintage VFG Member

Facebook is a crazy thing.... Through face I had Jerry Saltz the art critic ask for a copy of my book. I literally hit the floor. So I would say facebook can be a great tool to meet people.

I do miss yard sale time....Sighhhhhh....

6. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

7. Jonathan

Jonathan VFG Member

Fabulous images - Congrats!

8. cmpollack

cmpollack VFG Member

Congratulations on the publication of your book, Chris--hope it brings your wonderful and haunting photography to an ever-wider audience!

:drinkingtoast::drinkingtoast::drinkingtoast:

9. INVINTAGEV

INVINTAGEV VFG Member

Congratulations!

10. PersonalPursuits

PersonalPursuits VFG Member

11. sewingmachinegirl

sewingmachinegirl VFG Member

That is such brilliant news Christine, a huge CONGRATS from me! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

12. northstarvintage

northstarvintage Administrator Staff Member

So cool!

13. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

Fabulous work, Christine...you have a great talent!

14. peaceful vintage

peaceful vintage Administrator VFG Past President

Amazing! Congratulations!! That is very exciting!!

15. denisebrain

denisebrain VFG Vice President Staff Member VFG Past President

Amazing work!!!

16. trufaux

trufaux VFG Member

Congratulations! As a writer, I know the effort required to publish anything, and I applaud you!

The Vintage Merchant likes this.
  17. Rue_de_la_Paix

Rue_de_la_Paix VFG Member

Chris,

Congratulations! I had not seen you on the Forums much over the past year, and knew you must be working on something fabulous. :drinkingtoast:

18. bartondoll

bartondoll Trade Member

Love.love.love your photo work. Subject, composition, lighting, dynamic, the whimsey and
    humour in some - everything is wonderful!
    (If I had to pick, to date, I think the two Fenced Dragon series are my faves). Congrats on the
    self publication of your book and please continue sharing your work with us. What a treat!

Sue