1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Label help! Vintage Jacket!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by TooncesGB, Jul 18, 2019.

1. TooncesGB

TooncesGB Registered Guest

Hello!

I am new to the forum, and I need some help identifying a jacket I recently bought, Here is a picture of the jacket and the label. Any information is helpful. I am just trying to figure out the date, and anything else about the clothing line.

Thank you!

*My fingers are in the way, but the tag says "Amy Adams". Every time I look it up, even trying to be specific, it gives me the actress. oh well...*

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
  2. Hello and welcome. I’m sure someone will be along to offer their thoughts. I deleted the other thread for you.

3. TooncesGB

Thank you so much!

4. lkranieri

lkranieri VFG Member

Here is one little blurb for you:
    AmyAdamsBlurb1981.jpg

5. lkranieri

lkranieri VFG Member

...and one more small clue, from the 1984 publication Fairchild's Textile and Apparel Financial Directory:
    AmyAdamsJonathanLogan2984.jpg

6. lkranieri

lkranieri VFG Member

7. lkranieri

lkranieri VFG Member

Just confirmation, from a 1970 publication, that Amy Adams was a division of Jonathan Logan, Inc.
    AmyAdamsDivOfJonathanLogan1970.jpg

8. TooncesGB

Thank you so much! This was very helpful, I will definitely look more into the Jonathon Logan inc. Again, thank you :)