1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Label identification assistance

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Janine Monica, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Janine Monica

Janine Monica Registered Guest

Hi there,

Recently came across I believe this 80s wool and nylon sweater. It’s in great condition. However I do not recognize this company at all. Does anyone recognize this label or company? It’s is by Chesapeake and Potomac by Roy Thomas. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advanced!

Attached Files:

2. Joyatri

Joyatri VFG Member

I've not seen that label before but the smaller label has an RN number. To find out what company registered this label, you can look up the RN number here: https://rn.ftc.gov/Account/BasicSearch

3. Janine Monica

Janine Monica Registered Guest

Thank you! According to the RN number the company William Pearson would’ve registered this. I have found other vintage clothing items from Pearson but they are only women’s items. I assumed this was a men’s sweater but perhaps not! I cannot find any further info on C&P only on Mr. Pearson and there are no items of his online that look like this sweater. At least in my findings!

Last edited: Sep 20, 2019