1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Label Submission but no date, help?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Mad Catter, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Mad Catter

Mad Catter Registered Guest

Hello, first post. I have a label that could be added to your archive but I don't know the exact date of the garment so I can't submit it. Can anyone help? Here's the item and the label. I can get more pictures if it would help date it more accurately. I'll get a better picture of the label when I have the date and can submit it IMG_20170316_011225.jpg IMG_20170316_011300.jpg IMG_20170316_011411.jpg
    I have about a hundred other items with great clear labels from the 30s to 70s but same problem. I'm still trying to figure out the precise dates. Many early Canadian labels too.

2. Jonathan

Jonathan VFG Member

The cape is early-mid 20s

Mad Catter likes this.
  3. Mad Catter

Mad Catter Registered Guest

Thank you! The lady that referred me to this site because of the label gave me the same date but I hadn't realized I could upload the label with a general date, I thought I needed the year.
    Thank you very much.
    On a side note, this is extra-great for me because my phone is filled with a whole ton of your blogs, Jonathan. Kinda feel like I just got helped by a celebrity :)

Enjoy your day!

Retro Ruth likes this.