1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Laddie Northridge Sequin JACKET!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by Phreddie, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Phreddie

Phreddie Registered Guest

I spotted this jacket at a local thrift store and knew it was something special (although not the most attractive). I knew nothing about the label and had fun doing a little bit of research. I was surprised to see no clothing from this designer but mainly really funky, cool hats! I did see 1 handbag. I’m not sure if this is legit - I’ve reached out to a couple of appraisers and waiting to hear back. But - I’ve been dying to share - hoping someone else things it’s as cool as I do. I feel like this must be pretty rare but - really am clueless.

Attached Files:

poppysvintageclothing likes this.
  2. Racked Vintage

Racked Vintage Alumni VFG Past President

Love this! I have a beaded hat that I love. Same label. It's the real deal. I know of several milliners that made custom clothing on occassion so seems right in line with that.

3. Rue_de_la_Paix

Rue_de_la_Paix VFG Member

Yes, its a Laddie. I have had 3 Northridge hats that would match this, down the to exact same paisley fabric, and one even had the same beading. They were all different styles, but same materials. One hat had a purse to match. But I never seen a jacket or clothing. Its fairly scarce based on that alone.

I adore it! What a great find for a thrift store.