1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Large bulk lot for sale in Brentwood, Essex. Over 180 A-grade items 1940s - 1980s

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG News - Announcements and events' started by candy_says, May 1, 2015.

1. candy_says

candy_says Alumni

Hi all! We are selling a large lot of vintage clothing as a bulk buy on eBay - may be of interest to some of you with shops, stalls or events! Feel free to contact me with any questions!

Very large lot of vintage clothing and accessories 1940s - 1980s for sale. The vast majority is A-grade condition hand-picked gear.
    Lots of dresses, tops, separates and many unworn items including some amazing pairs of 1960s and 1970s shoes, platform sandals and mod slingbacks etc.
    All the details are here, but we will consider offers. I urgently need to make space for new stock! Collection from Brentwood, Essex.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111657566685?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

2. Retro Ruth

Retro Ruth VFG Member Staff Member

Ooh, how tempting but no, I can't! Am watching with interest though. I may spread the word through some UK vinty groups.

candy_says likes this.
  3. candy_says

candy_says Alumni

Thank you Ruth! Just running out of space here and I don't want to have to turn down new stock. Definitely a good profit in there for someone! :)