1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Latest release of The Ebay Hall of Shame

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by www.VintageGrace.com, Dec 16, 2004.

1. I have been very slack and not updated this always tacky, yet wildly popular, section of my website for a couple of months!

But, I am here to say I just added 2 new pages of eBay oddities.
    Come and get 'em while they are hot!!

Vintage Grace's eBay Hall of Shame

As always, you have been warned!

~Maureen

2. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

Maureen, I thoroughly enjoy your Hall of Shame and squeal with glee at the thought of yes...there is an update LOL :)

3. bartondoll

bartondoll Guest

Maureen, always a treat to the funny bone seeing these!

Sue

4. Patentleathershoes

I forwarded the link to a few relatives, and it went over extremely well, and they love it!!

5. There are so many that are so funny and seem like that was the intent!

Call me a geek, though, too; I feel sorry to see the fellow, vintage dealers who seem to me like they're not trying to be ridiculous, but instead 'catchy,' and whose photos are always 'gotcha' appealing to me whenever I see 'em.

6. Patentleathershoes

I know what you mean, Steph. But the belly dancing man was Clearly asking for it :)

7. premierludwig

premierludwig Registered Guest

This is a genuine "serious" auction on ebay but it's just so rediculous that I had to suggest it for the Hall Of Shame.

toilet paper that The Beatles refused to use

I'm a major Beatles fan, but this is really pushing it.

love, moons and starrs,
    Senti.*

8. Patentleathershoes

You have got to be kidding!

I like the Beatles too, but not so much that I would want their toilet paper.

Does anyone have Paul McCartney or Ringo Starr's email addresses? They may want it for their memories :) or for the fan that "must have everything!"

9. They must be on drugs!! 40k pounds for t.p.?? If I am going to pay that kind of money for toilet paper I want a Beatle still attached to it!!!

Mercy!!

~Maureen