1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leather and Dyed Cowhide Brogue Oxfords Anthony Shoes Yoko Suzukee- Help Age?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by sandra contri, May 1, 2017.

1. sandra contri

sandra contri Registered Guest

2. sandra contri

I am trying to find who the maker is and possible age. I have had for over 15 years and cannot find either name in searches. They fit me; women's size 6.5 to 7. They could also be a small size men's shoe...maybe teen?

3. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

first impression is 80s, but we've got some experts that may pop by for you.

peaceful vintage likes this.
  4. bycinbyhand

bycinbyhand VFG Member

5. sandra contri

Thank you!! Does anyone recognize the brand?

6. Jonathan

Jonathan VFG Member

mid-late 80s would be my feeling.

peaceful vintage likes this.
  7. northstarvintage

northstarvintage Administrator Staff Member

Oh my gosh my 80s self would have worn these to pieces! They are great! Actually my current self would wear these to pieces too!

8. lkranieri

lkranieri VFG Member

I searched for an answer to your question about the brand, but with virtually no success. This morning I found only this tiny LinkedIn blurb, but when I clicked on it the referenced information does not come up, as apparently it has been updated on his profile. The only things I can conclude are that they were Italian shoes and "Antony" was anglicised to "Anthony."

I found this only by searching for "Suzukee" (and shoes) alone because the "Yoko" didn't *quite* look to me like it ended in an 'o'...but I don't think it looks like a 'y' either. Perhaps our Italian VFG member INVINTAGEV can shed some light...

IMG_6589.jpg

Last edited: May 2, 2017
  9. sandra contri

Yes, I wasn't sure about the "yoko" either....I couldn't tell if that was an "o" or not. Good call!!! I could believe they would be Italian also. Workmanship is awesome. Thanks for the help!