1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesley Sandra - 1970s London label. Anyone?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Hattysattic, Aug 10, 2006.

1. Hattysattic

Hattysattic VFG Secretary

I'll get a picture later, but I have a boutiquey looking 70s dress and also a slightly later (early 80s maybe?) pink soft leather waistcoat that I picked up years ago and was about to get rid of.

Just wondered if the name rang any bells, have seen it a few times but am none the wiser for googling/my books?

2. BagDiva

BagDiva Guest

rings bells with me...l have heard the name...probably on a dress..label would help...

3. Hattysattic

Thanks Sara, I'll try and get it done later (after tea, kids.. ) :)

4. Hattysattic

Sorry, I have an IKEA shopping related injury (curse their flat packs) and haven't done any photographing, will try and make husband do so today for me!

Also one to think on: Barry Sherrard? Think they were still going up until recently, I have an ankle length purple brocade cape of his sold at Peter Robinson (I remember that was a department store like John Lewis etc., not sure if still around?)

Will try and get photographs up today!