1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Levi and Strauss Miss Menlo

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Lulu lorayne, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Lulu lorayne

Lulu lorayne Registered Guest

I’m trying to date this Levi and Strauss Miss Menlo jacket. It’s hard to find much info online. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much!

Attached Files:

2. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

Hi and welcome to the forums!

Yes, I can see that indeed there is almost no information to be found of what appears to have been a subbrand of Levis Strauss. Let's see if one of our members can chime in with more information.

Are there any shoulder pads? Is it's shape completely straight, or is it fitted at all? It's a bit hard to see in your photo. Also, are there any other labels present anywhere? And what are the buttons like - can you please post close-ups of them, are they snaps?

3. Lulu lorayne

Lulu lorayne Registered Guest

Thank you so much for your help! The jacket is straight, not fitted. I’m including some extra photos. It’s a beautiful jacket! I love it the more I look at it. There are no other tags

Attached Files: