1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Limited Edition Dooney??

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by SarahS, Nov 17, 2021.

1. SarahS

SarahS Registered Guest

Anyone ever seen a two-tone, all-white vintage Dooney carrier bag? I can't find any resources or reference to this color combination.

ANY INFO IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

DSC03700.JPG DSC03707.JPG DSC03715.JPG

Last edited: Nov 17, 2021
  2. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to the forums! I can't say I know this brand well, but I am seeing other vintage two-tone bags by them online. Maybe this was a summer collection, as these colours look more like something you'd carry in summer.

GemGem and SarahS like this.
  3. SarahS

SarahS Registered Guest

Hello and thank you for your reply. I've worked with thousands of Dooney & Bourke bags over the years and this has me stumped! Any chance you have any recommendations on how to find their original catalogs from the 80s or 90s? I can't seem to find them online.

TAMARA LYNN MYERS likes this.
  4. TAMARA LYNN MYERS

TAMARA LYNN MYERS Registered Guest

[Link removed—registered guests may not post links per our rules at the top of the forum. Thank you for your understanding.]

CHECK OUT THIS WEBSITE VERY VERY HELPFUL SPECIFICALLY FOR VINTAGE DOONEY & BOURKE CARRIER BAGS THIS IS GOING TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS I'M POSITIVE SO GLAD I'M ABLE TO HELP AND ABLE TO FIND THIS WEBSITE FOR YOU ❤️

FYI TIP: I found this resource for you by using "Google lens"... I'm a professional high-end luxury women's designer consigner and this app that you can add straight to your Google toolbar on your phone or tablet etc has made my life 100% easier when it comes to researching items!!!
    Just snap a picture and you can do a simple search, highlight text in the photo and do a search or even search shopping or images related to your photo that you snap it's completely amazing so if you don't have it definitely get it it's a must-have for fashion connoisseurs and consigners ❤️
    Hope this helps I'm a pro at researching any and everything LOL let me know if you need any more help hun.
    Blessings.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2022
  5. TAMARA LYNN MYERS

FYI Midge:
    See my reply to original post , just wanted to share❤️

6. TAMARA LYNN MYERS

FYI SarahS: see my reply to original post, just wanted to share, especially since you frequently deal with Dooney and Burke ❤️

7. SarahS

SarahS Registered Guest

Tamara,
    We are unable to post links, however, I will use the Google Lens feature. Thank you so much!!

TAMARA LYNN MYERS likes this.