1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Link exchange with VFG members

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by crinolinegirl, Jul 10, 2004.

1. crinolinegirl

crinolinegirl Alumni

Hi all

I'm going to update my links page this week and was wanted to know if anyone here wanted to add their fashion related website link to my links page:
    http://www.corsetsandcrinolines.com/links.shtml
    and exchange links with my site?

If anyone is interested, just send me a U2U or email me at [email protected] with your URL, what you'd like me to say about your site and a banner URL if you have one.
    I already have some VFG member sites listed but I don't have all of them, especially from new members so don't be shy, submit those links! :)

Lei

2. bartondoll

bartondoll Guest

bumping this up for you Lei.

Sue;)

3. artizania

artizania Alumni + VFG Past President

I think you've already got me - and if you haven't - well, why not!!!! :P

4. crinolinegirl

crinolinegirl Alumni

>and if you haven't - well, why not!!!!

Hee hee! You're an old timer ;) You've been on it since 2000 when I started C&C! :D

Lei

5. crinolinegirl

crinolinegirl Alumni

Just giving it a bump :)

Don't forget to get those links in folks!

Don't worry if you don't have your own domain name, if you have a VC Mall shop, a geocities site, Ruby Lane or Tias shop or whatever, you can send me your link too. Personal homepages about fashion, antiques or even sidesaddle riding are more than welcome too.

Lei