1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for pretty satin/silky feeling clothes & girly accessories for feminine crossdressing hubby

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Most Wanted - Looking for something?' started by wife_of_a_sissy, Nov 9, 2021.

1. wife_of_a_sissy

wife_of_a_sissy Registered Guest

Hi, I am hoping someone can help in pointing me in the right direction to find plus size clothing especially in satin and silk material's. my hubby loves to crossdress and I love to indulge his feminine side. He loves the feeling of satin/silk on his skin and looks really pretty in these fabrics. I’m looking for a few more pretty outfits for him like this. If the item has some give he can get away with an 18 or 20. If it doesn’t then as he doesn’t like things too tight we go for a 22 usually. In bras he wears a 40/42 A/B and in panties an 18 or 20. He loves his bags and heeled shoes/boots and wears a size 8. He does have a few pairs but in his own words “a girl can never have too many shoes” lol. With jewelry he usually wears bracelets and necklaces that have a clasp closure and likes both silver and gold colors. I know that’s quite a wish list but I enjoy treating him as much as he enjoys looking and feeling girly. Thanks for reading my long post and hopefully you lovely ladies will have some items I can buy to make my hubby feel special, girly and pretty xx

2. bycinbyhand

bycinbyhand VFG Member

There're some great 20s/30s step ins in my shop now. bycinbyhand on etsy.

wife_of_a_sissy likes this.
  3. MagsRags

MagsRags VFG President Staff Member

Plus size vintage clothing is hard to come by, and generally more costly than smaller sizes. You will need to pay careful attention to your measurements as they compare to the garment's measurements, because clothing manufacturers have re-calibrated several times over the decades - aka Vanity Sizing. This article from the Marilyn Monroe Collection does a nice overview using MM as an example. Many folks are aware that she generally wore size 14, but that is more-or-less equivalent to a modern 6/8.

And in general, there is not much "give" in older garments unless they are knits. Spandex was not much used outside of girdles/bras/swimsuits prior to the 1980s.

wife_of_a_sissy likes this.
  4. wife_of_a_sissy

Thank you both so much for replying to me I appreciate it so much, I will take a look through your stuff shortly!

5. Jonathan

Jonathan VFG Member

Your moniker uses the word 'sissy' which is defined as a person who is considered effeminate, feeble and cowardly. It was always used negatively and is generally considered offensive when used outside the community of those who were the target of its use.

6. wife_of_a_sissy

I am so sorry Jonathan I in noway mean for it to be offensive, when I first found out about him it was a term he used to refer to himself and asked for me to address him in this way, in all honesty before I discovered this about him I had never heard of such a phrase!

Jonathan likes this.