1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for something similar to this dress

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Most Wanted - Looking for something?' started by Rose Clarke, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Rose Clarke

Rose Clarke Registered Guest

I'm on the hunt for something similar, I wanted to buy this but sadly I missed out I remember it was made of silk, I need the measurements to be around: Bust: 34-40 (35-38 is ideal) Waist: 27-29 Hips: 36-38 Shoulder: 16+

Doesn't have to be an exact match of course, but I want something similar if possible.

I can afford up to about $100CAD possibly more if layaway is an option.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks a bunch!

2. Rose Clarke

Rose Clarke Registered Guest

I've had the strangest luck today, I just happened to wander into a store and find a beautiful lace and satin dress with a similar shape, and was a mix of this dress and another that I loved but missed out on, was $10 more than I had on me, so I put it on hold and planned to come back tomorrow and buy it. Looked around the store a little more and a probably drunk man came in and started following me around and bugging me, and the store clerk tried his best to get rid of him, but I fear that if he had done anymore he would have gotten violent, but I'd already made up my mind and was in love with the dress so I decided to leave and go look in the next store over, the man happened to follow me and got weird and I noticed he had a new hat, so I made a few loops around the other store and lost him, went back to the first store and told them, but he was already running away. So I went to continue with my shopping. And I get a text saying "Hi, I'm so sorry about that man in the store, I should have kicked him out right away. I talked to the owner and managed to get you $10 off of the dress if you still want it." Sadly they just closed otherwise I would have ran right over and bought it then, but I'm going back tomorrow and am I've never been so happy to be harassed!

Pinkcoke likes this.
  3. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member