1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mexican embroidered jacket wanted

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Most Wanted - Looking for something?' started by cymbeline, Jan 8, 2007.

1. cymbeline

cymbeline Registered Guest

Does anyone have one of these in a large size? preferably red or green but any colour considered. Thanks,
    kelly

2. cymbeline

sorry to post and run but its late here so Im off to bed, i will check back tomorrow.

3. fuzzylizzie

fuzzylizzie Alumni

4. hatfeathers

hatfeathers VFG Member

I've got a tiny one with issues...nothing large, though.

5. cymbeline

Lizzie, that is a really nice one, looks to be in great condition, BUT Im hoping for a little larger in the chest area which does seem to be hard to find!

Anyone else have one?

6. cactusandcattails

cactusandcattails VFG Member VFG Past President

Kelly, I come across these jackets on occasion, here in TX but of late have not been picking them up as they dont sell as well as they used to. Do you have a time frame? I can keep my eyes open for one. Does it need to be in perfect condition?

7. cymbeline

Hi Brenda, you are right, they certainly dont sell as well as they used to. I dont have a time frame. I would like it in wearable condition preferably but I am able to make some minor repairs if necessary. Please do keep your eyes open for one ( actually if they are reasonably priced (CHEAP!), I will take more than one, It would be nice to put a couple on my website too because they would be so unsual over here). BUT I would be happy with one that is at least a 40 inch bust ( although I am dieting and excercising) thanks brenda, happy hunting!

kelly