1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ms Emma Peel Pants!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by Vintagetrend, Aug 31, 2005.

1. Vintagetrend

Vintagetrend Registered Guest

I just wanted to thank you off those threads on the British Boutique movement......
    Absolutely facinating and an era and movement I NEED to know more about! Your informative classes/posts are absolutely fabulous and I cannot imagine the time gone into them as well as everyone else who have done such workshops...
    I just purchased a fabulous British Boutique reference book but have learned more from your workshop...
    Will be going to the UK in the next few months and your information is going to really help my shopping!

Michelle

2. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

I second the motion!!!

What book did you get, Michelle?

And when are you going to England so I can live vicariously lol

3. ourbabyroo

ourbabyroo Registered Guest

The workshop was wonderful, Liz!

:USETHUMBUP:

4. emmapeelpants

emmapeelpants Alumni

Ohhh my goodness, where's my blushing emoticon??? It was an absolute pleasure, and I only wish I could have had the time and energy to cover even more ground with it. I've only really skimmed the surface, particularly with Ossie!

I'm so glad you all enjoyed it!! Feel free to ask about other designers, you never know what I might be able to find (I found a shot of that Mary Quant coat sold on Ebay recently, in Vogue '65 - I get ridiculously excited when things like that happen!! :D )

Liz