1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My First Anne Fogarty!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by heavensent-hellbent, Apr 6, 2004.

1. heavensent-hellbent

heavensent-hellbent Registered Guest

This puzzles me because it's telling me 60's but the seams are pinked and the zipper is nylon. This specific sort of label isn't on the Resource Page (I will gladly add it)

What say ye?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ignore the rats nest i call hair, thx.

~ stacey

X-posted to the VCA

2. alonesolo

alonesolo Guest

Thats really a cool dress! I love her clothes and I refuse to give them away thats why the last one I got is sitting on the vc mall. I couldn't get what I wanted for it on ebay. If it fit me I would be keeping it.

Oh and your hair looks good! You should see mine right now!

3. alonesolo

alonesolo Guest

Oh and I am thinking 60's for it. Probably Late. She closed her shop in like 70.

4. heavensent-hellbent

Thanks Pauline !

I think this is going into my closet... it's scrumptious.

5. fuzzylizzie

fuzzylizzie Alumni

No question, I'd keep it. But then I collect Fogarty!

Yes, please add this label to the label thread. This is the last AF label. It dates from the mid 60s through when she closed shop in the early 70s. Looks 68ish to me.

You look adorable in it, too!

Lizzie

6. Wow, I have never had the luck to find one. That is one cool dress and looks great on you, too. I would keep it!

7. heavensent-hellbent

thank you all!

i'll add it to the label resource thread tonight when i get a proper pic of the dress on my manni. :)