1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Pucci gown is listed

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by ellenm, Sep 3, 2004.

1. ellenm

ellenm Registered Guest

2. bartondoll

bartondoll Guest

SO very pretty! Wish I was this size and wish I had some money....I'd be all over this one!

Good luck Ellen!

Sue

3. fuzzylizzie

fuzzylizzie Alumni

This looks great! I really like the outside shots.

Lizzie

4. ellenm

ellenm Registered Guest

Thanks, Lizzie. I wasn't sure about those outside shots, but I couldn't get far enough back from the black wall indoors to shoot the length of the dress. I'm going to be super disappointed if this dress does not get a bid. I do realize it is tiny and won't fit most human women. Nevertheless, I am counting on some action.

5. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

NICE GOING ELLEN!!

I just clicked on the completed auction

$$$$$$$

:D

6. ellenm

ellenm Registered Guest

Yes, that was a good finish. But ... after the auction was over, one of the underbidders wrote and offered me $350! And the winning bidder took a few days to pay so I was hoping that she wouldn't pay. But alas, she finally paid and I couldn't collect on the $350 offer. Why oh why, don't people bid the maximum they are willing to pay!

7. route66gal

route66gal Registered Guest

Wow! Great job!

Don't you just wanna cyberthunk that underbidder on the head and ask why they didn't bid $350 on it?

Anyway, fantastic end for a fantastic gown. :)

-Melanie

8. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

Sometimes its a case of people wanting something that they can't have. what is not available is the most desirable ;)

9. ellenm

ellenm Registered Guest

LOL at cyber-thunk! That was exactly my reaction.