1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my wedding dress!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by persephone60, Aug 6, 2011.

1. persephone60

persephone60 Registered Guest

I got married this past month. I wore a beautiful vintage dress that I found at a local vintage clothing store. Anyway, I *love* the dress, and thought I'd share a pic with everyone (sorry the pic isn't super great--this is a photo taken by a friend's phone).

2. claireshaeffer

claireshaeffer VFG Member

All good wishes! You look lovely, Claire

3. MagsRags

MagsRags VFG President Staff Member

Perfect! I love the pop of color with your shoes. Thank you for sharing this.

4. fuzzylizzie

fuzzylizzie Alumni

Beautiful!

5. Rue_de_la_Paix

Rue_de_la_Paix VFG Member

Congratulations Claire, you look beautiful. The dress is lovely too!

Barbara

6. Linn

Linn Super Moderator Staff Member VFG Past President

Lovely,

Thank you so much for sharing this wirh us.

7. persephone60

Thanks, everyone! (BTW, my name is Stephanie--I think Claire is one of the responders.)

Oh, and I took a close up of the fabric, so that people can see the detailing a bit better. :)

8. Congratulations Claire! :drinkingtoast: Fabulous dress! Hope you had a wonderful day. :sunshine:

9. Retro Ruth

Retro Ruth VFG Member Staff Member

Congratulations Stephanie, and that's great dress, very romantic, and really stylish combined with those shoes. Ruth

10. mingus107

mingus107 Registered Guest

Congrats, Stephanie! Now that's my kinda dress- just lovely! I love the fascinator you're wearing and I agree, your green shoes are perfect!

11. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

12. persephone60

Thanks, all! And thanks for the shoe compliments too. I spent more on those shoes than I ever have on shoes (they cost a lot more than the dress), but I figured my wedding was an okay time to splurge! :)

13. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

Thank you for sharing your photo with us, Stephanie! Your dress is lovely and it's such a pretty lace.

14. amandainvermont

amandainvermont VFG Member

Indeed, such a pretty dress ... and amazing that the shoes cost more than the dress! Thanks for sharing.

15. missproper

missproper Alumni

Congratulations!

LOVE your dress :wub:

16. Isabella1988

Isabella1988 Registered Guest

Great dress, suit you perfect. elegant, beauty!

17. chinajerseys

chinajerseys Registered Guest