1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Evelyn Pailthorpe

Evelyn Pailthorpe Registered Guest

My dad has a jacket he got from a friend.
    Its a REALLY weird jacket.. (Seems like a fancy expensive jacket but poorly constructed; can see pattern under pocket stitches, lots of seams, NO BRAND?, weird size/shape)
    It's a VERY large jacket. It has a collar with a zipper on it, 2 pockets at hand level and is leather with wool lining. lots of seams on the inside, as of its made of lots of pieces. the pockets are outside of the inside wool lining if that makes any sense, the pockets flap around in the underside of the jacket. it has no tag near the collar like every other jacket.
    I CAN NOT for the life of me find it online, not even brand, anything close to what it is or any tags that look the same. All I figured out is that it's probably from Italy. Tags on pockets say- Genuine shearling. Dry clean only by reputable dry cleaners experienced in leather and suede. 100% pure wool. XXXL but with XS tag under it. might be custom; a 4x? Green tag says Milano Roma New York
    SOMEONE HELP PLEASE! IMG_2868.jpeg IMG_2869.jpeg

2. 196t's

196t's Registered Guest

Hi Evelyn! Could you post detailed pictures of the coat, please? That way, we might be able to help you better.