1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need a value for rare shoes Ball-Band

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Jbirdseller, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Jbirdseller

Jbirdseller Registered Guest

I had these for sale off and on with no results, however I was not pricing the cheap, at least I thought, here’s the thing....

They are far out of production, the Ball-Band company is history now, the old basketball and such shoes look like they should be in museums now. I came across this pair of awesome sneakers, and after all my research, a couple patterned pairs have sold for dirt cheap I think because they didn’t know what they had, the older ones sell for quite a bit, but from the looks of it, the ones I have, or any similar, are extremely rare..........as in wouldnt there be someone that would pay big time for these?

Unless I’m missing something and they were being remade, otherwise, this is an extremely rare shoe in amazing shape linked to a historical company no longer around. Right? Or am I smoking something lol?

Who should I reach out to, what would you guys do? Part of me is like ah sell em low and move on, other part says something is up here, these are rare birds.

Attached Files:

2. These look very modern, and the brand is being made again today.
    We do not give valuations.

3. Jbirdseller

Can you link me to info on the brand being made again

4. Vintagiality

Vintagiality VFG Treasurer Staff Member

5. Jbirdseller

I will do some reading............I find it so crazy that I can only find 3 other images of this particular type of sneaker from them online.............you think there would be tons, I just don’t get it, if they are new or old, why in the world can I only find 2 other shoes that are similar.......crazy.