1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help finding info about a brand of leather bags called "Artsymul"

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by KeepItVintage, May 8, 2021.

1. KeepItVintage

KeepItVintage Registered Guest

Hello! I recently found a video on TikTok of someone who posted a video of a leather bag they found while thrifting but they couldn't find any info on the company or the history about it at all. I think they wanted to buy replacement keys for it but couldn't find any info on how or where to look.

The purse brand is called 'Artsymul' and there isn't any info on the company itself or where the bags originated from except for a few posts I've found on random seller sites from the U.K and the Netherlands. The photos I've put up are from a seller in the Netherlands who sold the bag already. But they assumed it was from the 70s at least based on the mailbag style, leather colour and finding details. There's also a specific look to the button details that almost looks like a logo? But I am not sure.

1.jpeg
    2.jpeg

Any info would be greatly appreciated! I would be very interested on finding one of these bags myself!
    Here are a few links to the ebay listings and other styles I've found.

Edited by admin - links removed. Please read the forum rules, thank you!

Attached Files:

• 4.jpeg
      4.jpeg
      File size:
      23.3 KB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2021
    The Vintage Merchant likes this.
  2. Retro Ruth

Retro Ruth VFG Member Staff Member

Last edited: May 10, 2021
  3. KeepItVintage

This is so helpful, thank you! Yeah, they must have been an incredibly small leather goods establishment, I'd love to get my hands on one of these. The design is so lovely and lots of pockets to be had! haha

Retro Ruth likes this.
  4. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

5. KeepItVintage

Right? I love it! It's so perfect.

6. Retro Ruth

Retro Ruth VFG Member Staff Member

7. KeepItVintage

Thank you so much! It's the card I resonate with the most and is my favourite next to Temperance :)

Retro Ruth likes this.