1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help with Scarf ID & Logo Signature

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Metro Retro Vintage, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Metro Retro Vintage

Metro Retro Vintage VFG Member

I've been trying to figure out the maker of this Swiss made shawl sized silk scarf, depicting various extravagant hairstyles along with a few written vignettes in French, English, and German.

There is no signature on the scarf, however, the label depicts a logo of two figures -- which to me, resemble a marching majorette and a drummer.

I've tried googling some of the written text, but so far no hits. Does the logo or theme appear familiar to anyone?

Many thanks!

Scarf_Label.jpg
    Scarf.jpg

2. lkranieri

lkranieri VFG Member

I bet they are supposed to be rabbits, as are in THIS "en Soie" trademark.

3. lkranieri

lkranieri VFG Member

4. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

5. Metro Retro Vintage

Oh my goodness -- I never would have figured out that these were rabbits! Thank you so much Lynne! You are the queen of research! :clapping:

6. amandainvermont

amandainvermont VFG Member

7. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

Late to the party... will have lots to catch up to. Yes, it's en Soie. Monique Meiers husband is Dieter Meier... in case you've heard of Yello :).

8. Metro Retro Vintage

Ah, that explains the text that reads, "Snowball, a film by Yello, designed by ...." followed by names that I couldn't make out. Thank you for the insight, Karin!