1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with some beautiful, quality vintage clothing

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Angela Chapa, Nov 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Angela Chapa

Angela Chapa Registered Guest

Hello, I recently acquired these vintage pieces and was hoping to get some help on their value and any info on them anyone would be able to share with me... Thank you everyone... Modeling credits to my beautiful sister Laura.

This is a knit wool coat and dress ensemble with genuine fox collar.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

This is a Charles Cooper couture dress ensemble in silk. It's absolutely gorgeous, definitely reminds me of Jackie Kennedy...
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is a men's tailor made coat. The maker is Stein Bloch. It is cashmere. Extremely high quality it has a silk satin lining and the pockets are lined in velvet. It is from 1967.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

This is a gorgeous black chiffon robe with beaded collar and cuffs.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

This is a mink hat in brand new condition. It has the original box.
    [​IMG]

This is a sable collar in pristine condition.
    [​IMG]

These are some beautiful vintage tops...
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

This is a beautiful double knit coat it is in pristine condition.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    Metro Retro Vintage likes this.
  2. Gabriella Patti

Gabriella Patti Registered Guest

So beautiful-- I especially love the blue coat! I can only speak to a couple of these items. The purple dress and coat is most certainly 60s as well as the blue coat and dress. However, I see in the photo of your sister wearing the coat that there is a Woolmark symbol in the coat. The Woolmark symbol was not used until 1964, which means that the coat and dress were manufactured after 64. I found quite a few "Charles Cooper" dresses on Etsy (it's always good to see what sellers are pricing their items at-- If they are experienced and knowledgeable sellers it helps to establish a general range of an items worth). I hope that helps!

3. pastperfect2

pastperfect2 Alumni +

Angela, we don't give values here at the VFG. It's just too variable. But as Garbiella has suggested, a research tour through, especially Ebay sold prices, will give you some ideas. I think all your things are 1960s until you get down to the tops, which are 70s, as is the last coat.