1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oshkosh Price Point

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Hannah Swaim, May 20, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hannah Swaim

Hannah Swaim Registered Guest

What would be a good price point for these and/or how rare are they?

This is only the second pair I've found with "prints".

Attached Files:

2. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

Sorry, we cannot give price points here. You are best off to look around on ebay and etsy and compare prices. If you can't find ones with prints, compare to those without. I would guess from the 1980s but really not sure, perhaps someone else here will have better idea of their time frame.

3. It's the large floral prints that sell best, not necessarily just any kind of print. And toddler sizing also seems most desirable.
    As Mary Jane says, sold prices (not asking prices) on eBay are a great resource!

The Vintage Merchant likes this.
  4. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

not to burst any bubbles of hope, but i wouldn't say they are rare, at all. I remember seeing racks and racks of them when i was shopping for baby shower gifts years ago; they were at every garage sale, every yard sale, every thrift shop. i actually bought a few on ebay for only a dollar or two at a time. they may be more difficult to source now than they once were, but the word rare doesn't apply for them.

they are cute, that's for sure!

5. Shockingly, the large floral print ones can go for up to $200 US. One more thing to look for when thrift shopping!

The Vintage Merchant likes this.