1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Our first exhibition in Hong Kong! Updated with film at 11:00

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by Jonathan, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Jonathan

Jonathan VFG Member

I haven't said anything about this because I didn't want to jinx it, but in three days we will be opening our first exhibition on shoes in Hong Kong!

Here is a link that gives the details: Hong Kong shoe show

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GC-n12sD87s&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GC-n12sD87s&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

2. vertugarde

vertugarde Alumni

Sounds fun! I hope the exhibition goes well.

3. Hattysattic

Hattysattic VFG Secretary

Wonderful Jonathan - here's wishing you every success. I'm sure it will go down extremely well!

4. missproper

missproper Alumni

:wow22: How exciting! Congrats!

5. amandainvermont

amandainvermont VFG Member

6. cmpollack

cmpollack VFG Member

Oh, that's exciting! Kenn must be having a blast!

:drinkingtoast:

Hope it's a great success, and I hope we'll see some exhibition pics down the line.

7. suelangley

suelangley Alumni

Hi Jonathan,
    HOW WONDERFUL! I know it will be great and that you and Kenn will be the "toast of the town"! Have a great time, Sue

8. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

:drinkingtoast:

this is SO exciting!! a huge congratulations to you and best of luck with success on your show!!

:cheer:

9. vivavintageclothing

vivavintageclothing VFG Member

Congratulations! I hope all goes well! :excited:

10. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

This could turn into a whole new thing for both of you..."An Around the World in 80 Days - Shoe Exhibition"!

Congratulations and hope all runs smoothly! Glad you could get the items over there with all the difficulty with flying of late.

:drinkingtoast::cheer::drinkingtoast:

11. pastperfect2

pastperfect2 Alumni +

Congratulations! That is impressive.

Hollis

12. joules

joules VFG Member

Excellent!
    I like Mary Jane's idea for the World Shoe Tour. Bring them here next, please.

And on another topic, on the blog, I never had realized the source of saggy trousers style. Should have figured that was why.

13. ClubVintage

ClubVintage VFG Member

Wow...fantastic...we will expect pictures when you return!

Cat

14. That is so cool!! What a wonderful place to go to show off your collection too!!

15. Leisa

Leisa VFG Member

[​IMG]

Well Done, Jonathan & Kenn!

16. fuzzylizzie

fuzzylizzie Alumni

This is great! Congrats to the Fashion History Museum!

17. cactusandcattails

cactusandcattails VFG Member VFG Past President

That is just fabulous, exciting news Jonathan. Congratulations!:drinkingtoast:

18. Super Cool! :USETHUMBUP: Best of luck to you both!!

19. Congratulations! Wishing you every success! :drinkingtoast:

20. sarah-jane

sarah-jane VFG Member

No, bring it here!

Great blog, love the saggy trousers info. Will be sharing that later with an air of *oh my, you never knew that?* LOL