1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pioneer Coat Co Wool Jacket

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Most Wanted - Looking for something?' started by creativedisco, Dec 10, 2013.

1. creativedisco

creativedisco Registered Guest

So, here's the story. A week or two ago on my thirtieth birthday, I was taken out for drinks and a concert. My girlfriend's friends decided that they would get me plastered, and by god if they weren't successful. Long story short, my girlfriend saw what was coming and handed me this coat that she picked up at a thrift store to, well, contain the, umm, vomit.

She later washed the jacket and, as you can imagine, it shrunk.

Now, as a firm (read: adamant to the point of being obnoxious about it) believer in free will and individual choice and as such, I blame myself and am determined to make it right.

I know next to nothing about fashion. Coats are things people wear to stave off hypothermia. In my mind, that's the only function they serve, so I don't know anything about styles, makes, designers. And the coat itself does not indicate its size.

I have pictures of the coat, though.

1. How likely / where would I find a replacement?
    2. Is it possible to make something like this in case it cannot be replaced?

Attached Files:

2. peaceful vintage

peaceful vintage Administrator VFG Past President

Pinkcoke likes this.