1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R&K Originals Wool Jacket

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by RobinH, Aug 28, 2020.

1. RobinH

RobinH Registered Guest

I found this jacket and shirt at a small thrift store. They were sold together but the tag is completely gone from the top. The R&K tag from the jacket is shown in my post. Can anyone give me advice on what age it would be from? I am also not sure that the blouse is the same brand because the tag is removed. The jacket is definitely wool but fully lined.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 28, 2020
  2. Racked Vintage

Racked Vintage Alumni VFG Past President

This is a darling set! I am sorry but in our guidelines it states we do not give out valuations here. Please let us know if you have other questions we may be able to help you with.
    ~Janice

Capture+_2020-08-28-15-54-44.png

Retro Ruth likes this.
  3. RobinH

RobinH Registered Guest

I am sorry! I will change my question. Thank you for letting me know!

Retro Ruth and Racked Vintage like this.
  4. RobinH

RobinH Registered Guest

I edited my question and it does not include value. Thanks again

Racked Vintage likes this.
  5. Linn

Linn Super Moderator Staff Member VFG Past President

Robin -

I don't think the blouse was meant to be worn with the jacket or goes with it. The jacket looks - to me - like it is either from the '50s or from the period in the '80s when '50s fashion was revived. From our LR - the label in the jacket looks a little closer to the '50s label - but you have it in hand. What does it say under R&K Originals? Nice find!

Here are the labels in the VFG's Label Resource:

https://vintagefashionguild.org/label-resource/r-k-originals/

Racked Vintage likes this.
  6. denisebrain

denisebrain VFG Vice President Staff Member VFG Past President

The blouse might be 90s-era from its look. The jacket seems late 50s to early 60s.