1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rainbow Motorcycle Jacket

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by Gumdrop, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Gumdrop

Gumdrop Registered Guest

image.jpeg image.jpeg Hi! Kinda new here!! I'm super excited about this new (to me) jacket, but I'm having trouble dating it/identifying the label. Any thoughts are appreciated

Attached Files:

themerchantsofvintage likes this.
  2. Retro Ruth

Retro Ruth VFG Member Staff Member

I can't see the Moto label clearly, but Moto is a line by Topshop (UK high street shop). Its mostly jeans and denim, but I think they do/ did other casual wear. I don't know when the label started, but definitely remember it from the early 2000s. It's still around today.

I don't know if this is the same Moto though. If you can take clear close ups of all labels, including any care labels, that will help with dating.

Gumdrop likes this.
  3. Gumdrop

Gumdrop Registered Guest

image.jpeg Here is the internal label

4. Gumdrop

Gumdrop Registered Guest

image.jpeg image.jpeg Here is the back label. Sorry if the images aren't very clear, I had trouble taking them. I feel like the made in Korea label helps with dating because it doesn't say north or south so maybe its from before the conflict... But I could be wrong image.jpeg image.jpeg

5. Retro Ruth

Retro Ruth VFG Member Staff Member

OK so it's not branded Moto, so ignore what I said above. The brand appears to be Et Vous

Hopefully someone can help with dating based on those labels

6. Marzilli_Vintage

Marzilli_Vintage VFG Member

A zipper-pull photo will help.

7. yumyumvintage

yumyumvintage VFG Member

I would say early 90's late 80's

8. Gumdrop

Gumdrop Registered Guest