1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Gorgeous 40's dress carrying a label entitled, "A Beth Holden by Syd Novak Corp." Does anyone have any details on this label they would like to share? Thanks in advance!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. fuzzylizzie

fuzzylizzie Alumni

None, but what a stunning dress! That style really needs a live body to show it off as well as you have.

3. What a great dress! Love it :wub:

4. How ADORABLE!

Very nice photos as well~

5. MyVintageCocktail

MyVintageCocktail VFG Member

No help on the label, but I am drooling over this stunning dress in my favorite color!

6. Thanks for the compliments on the model and the dress. Since I have opened the B&M store in Auburn my manni's have retired to shelf life! so live is the way to go now for me!!

Is this the same Beth Holden? I cannot find a full biography.

Beth Holden

7. Marty~ As for the store, it is steady. Which I am thankful. I have got to get more items online than what I have these past few months with this transistion time! Thanks for asking.

8. auroraskye

auroraskye Registered Guest

No help here, I am not familiar with the label but I just had to gush over how gooorgeous that dress is.

9. Kensie N.

Kensie N. Registered Guest

I just purchased a dress with the same label, tag said 50s but not totally sure. I'm also curious about this brand...

10. Avantbo

Avantbo Registered Guest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Hi,

While researching another label late last year, Syd Novak jogged a grey cell reading your thread.

You might be able to glean something from this.

https://casetext.com/case/white-v-lombardy-dresses#p217

Great dress btw.