1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recognize this label?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by jo co, Sep 28, 2017.

1. jo co

jo co Registered Guest

Hello all,

I was wondering if you would please help me recognize this label from a vintage shirt. The pic below doesn't show much but it starts with the letter K and has two stars on it with a red wave-like line going through the middle. It also says 17% cotton (?) if that helps. Unfortunately, this is as clear as I could get.

Much appreciated!

[​IMG]

2. lkranieri

lkranieri VFG Member

Can you post a bigger photo, and of the whole label?

3. jo co

jo co Registered Guest

Unfortunately, this is as clear as I can get.

[​IMG]

4. lkranieri

lkranieri VFG Member

That is a great, sharp photo, but I apologize that my question was not clear. I was only asking to see a larger photo of the whole label. Can you move the price tag out of the way and get a photo of the label underneath it?

5. jo co

jo co Registered Guest

Thank you, but that is why I'm asking this question. Unfortunately, I don't own the shirt so I was wondering if anyone here recognized the label/brand (or now, the shirt) so I can try to find it online.

6. Shirt looks like it might be '80s if that helps at all. What was the location you found it? Maybe search local mens shirt manufacturers that start with a K as they could be still in business. Mens shirts don't tend to travel as much as womenswear.

The 17% figure is unusual.