1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saks Fifth Avenue Gold Bow Clutch

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Victorians, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Victorians

Victorians Registered Guest

Hi!
    I found this clutch at a garage sale but I'm unable to find any information online about it. I was wondering if anyone on this forum would know anything?

It the label inside is gold metal and says "Saks Fifth Avenue Made in Italy". The outside is gold metal in the shape of a bow. The clasp is a circle with white/clear stones and the center stone is black and a little elevated from the surrounding stones.

BD4C67CF-56AA-41B3-9A6D-1E41D38BB2C7.png

888D0E32-0647-4166-A302-FFDE6A8F8524.jpeg

denisebrain likes this.
  2. Racked Vintage

Racked Vintage Alumni VFG Past President

Sure is darling! Looks 1980s/90s to me. I would need better photos of the clasp but the clasp makes me wonder about the possibility of a collaboration with Swarovski (also big in dept stores in the 80s/90s) for a promo...something like a Christmas special run as its a bow...just a thought.

Victorians and denisebrain like this.
  3. Victorians

Victorians Registered Guest

Interesting, thank you! I have added more photos, hopefully these will be more helpful. Also, the inside fabric is black velvet.

IMG_7050.jpg

IMG_7052.jpg

IMG_7053.jpg

IMG_7054.jpg

IMG_7055.jpg

IMG_7056.jpg

IMG_7057.jpg

Vintagiality likes this.