1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Salad for lunch, so I can have...

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by lkranieri, Oct 31, 2018.

1. lkranieri

lkranieri VFG Member

2. Metro Retro Vintage

Metro Retro Vintage VFG Member

3. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

i like how you think!! i'm a peanut butter kisses kind of person. that was my late night supper last night....

ghost.JPG

4. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

5. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

I am terrible whenever someone brings them with them from a trip and we have them in the office. Highly addictive!

lkranieri likes this.
  6. catseyevintage

catseyevintage VFG Member

Reese's peanut butter cups are the best!

lkranieri likes this.
  7. Rue_de_la_Paix

Rue_de_la_Paix VFG Member

I just got back from the store where they are Buy One Get One free on Reeses PB cups, pumpkins and bats. . So of course I had to buy lots of bags. LOTS of bags!!! bat emoti

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

lkranieri likes this.
  8. northstarvintage

northstarvintage Administrator Staff Member

My neice and nephew sorting out their loot

9CC443D9-88A6-4028-A112-9F054700E038.jpeg

9. We don't have a single Trick or Treater in my neighborhood anymore. All of the neighbors children, and mine, have gone. I used to love to go out with my son and just texted him that maybe next year we will go to visit him on Halloween and go Trick or Treating with our Grandson, Elliott. My son got married a year ago in May and his wife had a son, Elliott, who is now 9 years old and he is so cute. He might be willing to share a piece or two of his candy with the two old codgers!

lkranieri likes this.
  10. Lady Scarletts

Lady Scarletts VFG Member

Took my grandson (who is 2 yrs.old) out for the first time. After the first house he caught on quickly!
    Such fun. He was Evil Kinevil. His favorite was Reese peanut butter cups. he kept trying to eat them
    through the paper!

11. thespectrum

thespectrum VFG Member Staff Member

Mini Reese's cups mix really well with peanut butter filled pretzel pieces!

SWEET&SALTY.jpg

12. lkranieri

lkranieri VFG Member

Oh, Lord, peanut butter-filled pretzels are my next favorite...and it is dinner time now and I just got home and that looks SO good!