1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Selling Vintage at the Flea Market

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by Mandy Clark, May 30, 2018.

?

Have you sold any inventory at a flea market?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Mandy Clark

Mandy Clark Registered Guest

Hello everyone! I'm new to this Forum, but I'm excited to start making connections with you all. My experience has been in selling 70s, 80s, and 90s vintage fashion items at the Rose Bowl Flea Market in Pasadena, CA. I did it for about 3 years before I went back to selling at home. Has anyone here done any flea market selling? I also had a space at an Antique store in Pomona, CA. I'm hoping to get some feedback on my blog/niche post about How To Sell Vintage at the Flea Market. I also created a page that lists flea markets around the USA that feature or focus on vintage clothing. I'm new to blogging and would love to know what you all think of the post! Also, I'd love to chat with any of you about your experiences selling vintage clothing at flea markets. Nice to meet you all!

Links removed by Admin. Please read posting rules.

Metro Retro Vintage likes this.